|Special Arrangements for Travel to Bangkok |
In response to the BLACK Travel Alert on Bangkok issued by the Security Bureau of the HK SAR Government, effective immediately Cathay Pacific will implement the special ticketing arrangements for outbound travel from Hong Kong to Bangkok between 2 December 2013 and 30 April 2014 inclusive.
1. Cathay Pacific/Dragonair tickets
- For updated ticket arrangements and guidelines, please visit Cathay Pacific website for details.
- Specials ticketing arrangements will only be applicable for selected fare types, please click here for details.
2. Hotel accommodation and other travel arrangements
- Hotel and any other service elements cancellation charge for original booking would be applied if imposed by suppliers
- Passengers would require to pay for the price differences for the newly rebooked hotel accommodation and travel arrangements (such as transfer and local tours)
3. Tax and fuel surcharge
- New tax and fuel surcharge would apply for the rebook package